Homemade oreo crust with a rich and silky peanut butter filling. It tastes like a reese’s peanut butter cup and I’m not mad about it.
Looking for an easy pie recipe? Love peanut butter? Love Reese’s cups? This is the recipe for you.
This recipe is literally melt in your mouth, roll your eyes backward good. And it’s so simple. The hardest part is making the oreo crust, but if you have a good food processor it makes the process super easy. The filling comes together in a matter of minutes. And the best part? This is a no-bake recipe (other than the crust but still!!)
Here are the dEATS:
Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
- 25 whole Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- One 8-ounce package whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the cookies until they’re fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake until set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the filling: Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Lastly, if you try this peanut butter pie make sure to comment below on my post and of course tag me on Instagram! Tag @taste_of_genevieve!
3 Comments Add yours