You like Snickers Bars??? Then you’re gonna love these Snickers Cookies!! A soft and chewy cookie that is filled with nougat, caramel, peanuts and chocolate chips?? Sign me up!
My favorite candy bar growing up was always snickers. These cookies packed with snickers do not disappoint. They are soft, chewy and packed with the caramel and crunch from the snickers bar. Nom nom.
- Get your ingredients and measure everything out ahead of time!
- Cut up your snickers into bite size pieces (reserve some for the topping at the end)
- When they come out of the oven, you can add extra chocolate chips or snickers pieces to the top of the cookies.
- Use room temperature ingredients — butter and egg should be left out for at least an hour!
- Don’t forget to smack the pan down on the counter to flatten the cookies when they come out of the oven. They may be puffy when you take them out but by doing the pan smacking counter trick, they’ll come out nice and crinkly! YUM!
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are amazing – so get going and make a batch asap. Enjoy!
PS Looking for other cookie recipe ideas?
Lastly, if you try these cookies make sure to comment below on my post and of course tag me on Instagram. Would love to see how they turn out!